Miss May's 2016-2017 Classroom Crib Reveal! A Happy Place

Hey loves! Welcome to my BEFORE classroom reveal. This is what my classroom looked like before the good Lord helped me put blessings of my creativity into it. Please check out my Youtube video reveal below as well.













We also had meet the teacher on Friday. It was pretty darn FAB! I also wanted to show you what I placed on each of their desks. It's Saturday night and I should be resting, but I can't. My mind is going 100 miles per hour on what I still need to do. LOL #teacherlife. Alright my loves have a FAB evening and wishing everyone a FABULOUS back to school year!

4 comments

  1. You are amazing! This classroom is awesome. I wish I had another first grader to send your way. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I wish you had another first grader to send my way!! I miss you LOTS!!!
      ((HUGS))

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love your classroom!! So beautiful!! Hope you're having a year as fabulous as you are!!!
    xoxo, Danielle from Once Upon First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danielle! You are so kind. Hope you're having a FAB school year as well. (((Hugs))) to you!

      Delete