The Teacher's Lounge

Hey ya'll! Hope all is well! I'm not sure what your professors told you while in college, but mine told me to STAY AWAY from the teacher's lounge. I can remember my very first year of teaching and how my mentor teacher told me she never ate in the lounge. She would sit in her classroom and read the newspaper while eating. She enjoyed her peace and quiet. I learned so much from her. She's retired, but I will NEVER forget that very FAB piece of advice from her and my college professors. In the video I mention 4 types of teachers you may run into in the lounge. What is your lounge like? Have a FAB week! ((HUGS)) and Blessings

1 comment

  1. I was told that we SHOULD go to the teacher's lounge to get to know other staff. Most days I didn't have time for it though!

    ReplyDelete