Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Do You Want To Build A Snowman?

Hey fab friends!! I'm so excited that Christmas break has arrived. The thought of being able to relax and enjoy my time to regroup feels amazing. However, I do miss seeing those cute little faces of my Firsties. Since I began teaching over a decade and some years ago, I have always given my classes a gift before the Christmas break. Just something I always knew that I wanted to do and was going to do. I had the pleasure of working for an AMAZING teacher. She worked with middle school kids with severe behavior problems. I was her aide. It was one of the best experiences in my life. One particular day she had these kiddos create these ADORABLE snowmen and from the moment I saw them I knew that was going to be the gift. That was over 20 years ago. I have posted a two videos of mine from YouTube so that you can see all my snowmen completed and how to create them. Alright my fab friends until next time, enjoy your break!




No comments:

Post a Comment