My New Blog Design 2017

Words can't express how GRATEFUL I am for my amazing blog designer Alexis Sanchez at
Laugh Eat Learn . I have been blogging for awhile now and I was in need of a more modern, fun, and classy look. I needed something that represented me, but also I needed someone who saw my vision and could execute it. Well let me tell you my fab friends, Alexis definitely did that. I appreciate good customer service and Alexis gave just that. I was searching online for a new blog designer who had the personality I was looking for. God brought me to her and I'm THANKFUL. From the very first  email to the last email (which was number 69 in total) Alexis was EXTREMELY patient, kind, and understanding. If you're a looking for a new look or start a new website this is your lady here. She's FABULOUS! I mean truly FABULOUS! Thank you Alexis for you FAB work. You make my teacher heart very happy!!


4 comments

  1. Thank you for making my whole week, month, year! You are the best. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant every single word. You are the bomb dot com! ((Hugs))

      Delete
  2. Recently stumbled across your youtube channel --- LOVE it! Now, I'm going to binge on your blog. :-) Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thank you so much Deb! ((Hugs))

      Delete