What's In My Mama's Bag?

Hey loves! Praying that all is well. School has been out and summer has been in! I've been doing LOTS of relaxing and swimming. I'm very excited because my parents are in town and we have had so much fun so far!!! As many of you know, I have a teacher YouTube channel and from time to time I like share personal info besides work. About three weeks ago I did a what's in my bag video. Well I asked my mom if she would be willing to do one too. She said, "yes!" However, once her and my dad arrived I could tell she was a bit nervous. I'm so glad she did, because it ended up being a hilarious and fun video. I thank God daily for all of my blessings because we aren't promised tomorrow. Mama bear if you are reading this, I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU for being the BEST mom in my world!!!!! Enjoy the video loves and feel free to share! LOL
                 


No comments